Anastasia is the royal adviser and consort to Prince Vlad and Prince Vrykolakas Kretzulesco, the rulers of the vampire nation.
|Base of Operations||Mobile|
|Identity||Not publicly known|
|Occupation||Royal adviser and consort to the vampire ruling body|
|Place of Birth||Europe|
|Creator||John F. Allen|
|First Appearance||The Conclave (Novel) 2014|
Very little is known about Anastasia's history other than she was turned over a millennia ago, somewhere in Easter Europe and has amassed enough power to rival the vampire princes, Vlad and Vrykolakas Kretzulesco.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Anastasia is a master vampire with over a thousand years of power amassed within her, her powers grew considerably with age.===Powers===
- Immortality - Anastasia is over a thousand years old and possesses the appearance of a teenage girl.
- Superhuman Strength - She was incredibly strong with a grip like steel and was able to send grown men flying with the slightest touch.
- Superhuman Speed -
- Heightened Senses -
- Accelerated Healing -
- Mind Shredding - Her mental power is so great that she is capable of stripping apart a human mind so that the victim would be permanently rendered into a catatonic state.
- Wind Generation - She could generate powerful storm-force winds.
- Levitation -
- Psychic Power - Anastasia is capable of reading thoughts and emotions in humans and other vampires.
- Glamour - She is capable of influencing humans and vampires alike with her own thoughts.